Student Street Photography Award
Photographer: Tom Archer
- International Street Photography Award 2012
- Student Street Photography Award 2011
- International Street Photography Award 2011
- Best of 2011 Festival
- Wasma Mansour - Single Saudi Women at Hardy Tree Gallery
- The Queen, The Chairman and I
- Simon Roberts - Let This Be a Sign
- The Great British Public at St Pancras International
- The Gaddafi Archives at Slade Research Centre
- Student Street Photography Award exhibition at the Orange Dot Gallery
- Fred Wilfred at the Museum of London
- Evgenia Arbugaeva at Calumet Photographic Gallery
We are pleased to announce the six finalists of the first Student Street Photography Awards. We received entries from across the UK and the six finalists were selected by the judges because of the promise they showed as emerging street photographers.
Their prize is an opportunity to curate and produce a fully-funded group show as part of LPF. They will be brought to London for photography and printmaking workshops, portfolio reviews and sessions with the festival team.
Selected submissions from shortlisted photographers will also appear on the website and be screened during the festival.