The festival cannot continue without your support. We have produced 18 exhibitions, 16 of which are FREE. Please support the festival by visiting a paid-for exhibition, workshop or event.
Choose your desired exhibition, workshop or event from the drop-down list below to purchase tickets—see below for a list of free exhibitions and events.
See other ways to support the festival.
The two paid-for exhibitions are:
• The Great British Public: 1 to 24 June, Dog Eared Gallery - £6.50
• The Gaddafi Archives: Libya Before the Arab Spring: 21 to 29 June, Slade Research Centre at The Warburg Institute - £7.50
Advance tickets for these two exhibitions are available online and you may also buy tickets on the door (cash only).
FREE FESTIVAL EXHBITIONS & EVENTS
- Let This Be a Sign – Simon Roberts: Swiss Cottage Gallery
- The Queen, The Chairman and I – Kurt Tong: Horse Hospital
- Tikisi – Evenia Arbugaeva: Calumet Photographic Gallery
- Beneath the Surface – Steve Bloom: Guardian Gallery (King's Place)
- Single Saudi Women – Wasma Mansour: Hardy Tree Gallery
- Camera Obscura - Minnie Weisz: Minnie Weisz Studio
- Behind Closed Doors - Group Show: Fitzrovia Community Centre
- Inside Out - Group Show: Fitzrovia Community Centre
- Burn My Eye Collective - Only Connect Theatre
- Money in Bamako and London – Various: British Museum (Clore Foyer)
- The Great British Public – Various: St Pancras International
- Sleep Walk, Sleep Talk – Suki Chan: Museum of London (foyer)
- International Street Photography – Various: 29-31 Oxford Street
- Hijacked III - Australia - Various: Photofusion
- Firecracker presents: Lives of Others - William Road Gallery
- Student Street Photography Awards Exhibition: Orange Dot Gallery
- London Photographs 1957-62 – Frederick Wilfred: Museum of London (foyer)
- 12 June - Photo Flash Mob - Secret Location in the Borough of Camden
- 14 June - Island Stories: Fifty Years of Photography in Britain – talk by Martin Barnes: The V&A
- 16 June - Gallery Tour and Workshop with Simon Roberts
- 23 June - Burtynsky: Oil, Exhibition Tour: The Photographers' Gallery
- 23 June - Vintage Photographic Roadshow: Slade Research Centre at The Warburg Institute
- 28 June - The Photographic Studio at the V&A – talk by James Stevenson: The V&A